Glamping at Ach na skia Croft
Come and stay in our new addition to Ach na skia Croft. "The Cosy Pod" is a wooden glamping pod equipped with all the essentials for a comfortable, relaxing camping experience. Perfect for any weather conditions, the wood burning stove will keep you warm and cosy inside. The pod is serviced by a toilet, shower and sauna, which is 20 meters from your door. It also has a small seating area outside with a picnic bench and rentable fire- pit. The pod is elevated to make the most of the beautiful views over the small Isles of Eigg, Rum and Skye and is close to the local beaches. You are welcome to make use of our facilities which include a games room, sauna and newly improved children's play park.
- The pod consists of 2 bunk beds and sleeps up to four people
- Guests are required to bring their own sleeping bags, towels and wash bags.
- The pod is equipped with a gas cooker, sink, cutlery, kitchen knives, chopping board, saucepans, plates, a tea towel, washing up liquid and kitchen roll.
- Firewood for the wood burning stove is supplied for your first night. You can either bring your own wood or purchase from local shops.
- Electricity is from a leisure battery that is charged up from a solar panel.
- A minimum of two nights booking is required.
- Sauna is operated on a coin meter.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept dogs.
- The pod is available to rent for an affordable £50 per night.
- Please book via our online reservation page.
- The fire pit is available to rent for £5 per stay.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Mini fridge available for milk and a few basics