Island View Lodge
- Budget Friendly, low cost, accomodation. Sleeps 2 - 5. One dog accepted. Can fit travel cot in main bedroom.
- Linen and towels included
- This bright and airy chalet has a fully equipped kitchen and dining area with views to Skye. Washer/drier. Cooker with ceramic hob, oven & grill. Microwave. Fridge/freezer, hairdryer. No dishwasher.
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over, towel warmer.
- Porch with coat hanging and boot drier.
- Large, fully enclosed garden with picnic table and clothes line. One dog accepted. High chair available on request.
- Covered verandah looks across the sea to Rum and Eigg. Parking space.
- Living room, dual aspect with views to sea and islands. TV, DVD player.
- 2 bedrooms - one double, one with 2'6" bunks plus full-sized single bed. Not suitable for a cot. Please note bunk beds suitable for children would be small for adults.
Island View is good for a couple or a family with younger children. The verandah catches the sun most of the day. There is lots of space to play in the garden. Convector heaters can be set on 24 hour timer. Electricity on £1 coin meter. Use of Games room and play area. Free Wi-Fi access.
"Lovely cottage with excellent views. Games room and sauna were fabulous. Hope to come back!"
"This is a place that you can stand and listen to the sound of silence, which everyone in this busy life should do once in a while.”
"Accommodation is great - really clean and comfortable, with a verandah perfect for sipping a G&T whilst watching the islands come and go!"