Island View Lodge
- Sleeps 2 - 5. One dog accepted. Not suitable for a cot due to restricted space in bedrooms.
- Linen and towels included
- This bright and airy chalet has a fully equipped kitchen and dining area with views to Skye. Washer/drier. Cooker with ceramic hob, oven & grill. Microwave. Fridge/freezer. Iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over. Shaver socket, towel warmer.
- Porch with coat hanging and boot drier.
- Large, fully enclosed garden with picnic table and clothes line. One dog accepted. High chair available on request. Unsuitable for a cot.
- Covered verandah looks across the sea to Rum and Eigg. Parking space.
- Living room, dual aspect with views to sea and islands. TV, DVD player, hi-fi, iPhone dock.
- 2 bedrooms - one double, one with 2'6" bunks plus full-sized single bed. Not suitable for a cot.
Island View is good for a couple or a family with younger children. The verandah catches the sun most of the day. There is lots of space to play in the garden. Convector heaters can be set on 24 hour timer. A selection of books, DVDs, games and lots of visitor information is provided. Electricity on £1 coin meter. Use of Games room and play area. Free Wi-Fi access. Use of sauna on coin meter bookable for your own use.
"Lovely cottage with excellent views. Games room and sauna were fabulous. Hope to come back!"
"This is a place that you can stand and listen to the sound of silence, which everyone in this busy life should do once in a while.”
"Accommodation is great - really clean and comfortable, with a verandah perfect for sipping a G&T whilst watching the islands come and go!"